If you own a Pre-1999 Jeep then you should get this book. Every Jeep owner who has bought a Jeep to fix up for the first time will benefit from this read. It has all the items you need to know and lives up to the name Jeep Owners Bible. It is a great resource and should be on the book shelf of every Jeep owner with the models covered in the volume.
Jeep Owner’s Bible: A Hands-On Guide to Getting the Most from Your Jeep
For Jeep fans, Jeep owners, and even those just contemplating the purchase of a Jeep, there is no substitute for this incredibly popular, versatile vehicle-over 3.5 million Jeeps have been sold since 1945.
And for everything you need to get the most out of Jeep ownership, there is no substitute for “Jeep Owner’s Bible”(tm) by Moses Ludel, recognized as the most comprehensive, authoritative guide to the Jeep ever published. In the words of “Jeep Owner’s Bible”(tm) author Ludel, “For those who never intend to work on their Jeep themselves, the “Jeep Owner’s Bible”(tm) provides basic orientation, explains mechanical features of Jeep 4WD trucks, offers valuable troubleshooting tips and makes it easier to discuss repair or modification work with a professional mechanic. For the do-it-yourselfer, “Jeep Owner’s Bible”(tm) serves as a technical guide, model review, and data source….Equipped with this book and a genuine Jeep factory service manual for your model, you can accomplish quality repairs or a complete mechanical restoration.”
Now completely revised and updated since its original publication in 1992, in addition to all the invaluable content of the first edition, this informative volume includes:
- Coverage of all Jeeps built since 1945, through 1999, including Grand Cherokee and Wrangler TJ and YJ models
- Substantially more material on YJ Wrangler, XJ Cherokee, and ZJ Grand Cherokee
- Introduction of the new 1999 WJ Grand Cherokee
- Many new “state of the art” improvements, accessories, and aftermarket products, including factory and non-factory products available since 1992
- Additional sources for parts to restore, upgrade, and modify Jeep vehicles